K-20 Pro Sporter. Light and versatile clay crusher
The K-20 Pro-Sporter features a similar high rib design that is offered on the K-80 Pro-Sporter. The higher rib and stock allows the shooter to keep their head in a more erect position, thereby increasing sight range, allowing for quicker target acquisition, reduced neck fatigue and perceived recoil. The high rib of the K-20 Pro-Sporter is easily adjustable. By simply turning the adjustment wheel you can fine tune your point of impact from 50/50 to a slightly higher 60/40. Combined with the #3 Pro-Sporter stock and adjustable comb, the shooter can truly create a personalized fit. Barrel lengths of 30” or 32”, complete with the fully adjustable high rib, are available in all three small bores. Pro-Sporter barrels and are available as an option on 28ga. and .410. Titanium chokes are standard on all 20ga. 28ga and .410 bore have extended steel chokes. The K-20 Pro-Sporter gives you all of the advantages of the K-80 in a package that is ready for the course or the field.
28 Gauge; 3" chambers
.410 Bore; 3" chambers
- 20ga, 28ga and .410: 3“ chamber
- 30"or 32”: 12mm Fully Adjustable Floating Rib
- Extended factory screw-in chokes, incl. five titanium choke tubes and choke wrench
- White pearl front bead and metal center bead
- Hardened, nickel plated steel receiver with satin grey finish
- Single selective mechanical trigger, adjustable for finger length. Trigger pull: Approximately 3-3/4 lbs.
- Top tang push button safety. Can be locked in “off“ position
- Fine-checkered select Turkish walnut with satin epoxy finish
- Standard: #3 Pro-Sporting Stock
- Schnabel Style Forend
- Stock Finish: SEF (Satin Epoxy Finish)
- Krieghoff Negrini Case
Related Parts and Accessories
Factory Performance & Appearance Options
Additional Factory options include Factory Titanium Chokes, Additional barrels in 28 Gauge and .410. Adjust your gun's balance with the Krieghoff Balance System. Reduce felt recoil by having the factory provide Barrel Porting. Customize the look of your K-20 with several factory appearance upgrades. From simply upgrading the wood to changing out the factory Top-Latch the options are endless. Titanium Options; swap for a Titanium Trigger in available in both a standard size, wide or short, adding titanium front hanger completes the look. More traditional is adding a Gold-Plated trigger and housing as well as customizing the trigger-guard and top-latch.